Home » , » Plarn Gun

Plarn Gun





Why crochet a gun?

One of my interests is playing video games like Call of Duty and Modern Warfare on Xbox. My kids must live in terror because I am often sitting on the couch playing a game at 2 a.m. So, why a gun? First off, I need to have something I want to crochet. I'm not into making sweaters, baby blankets or mittens, not that there's anything wrong with that! I enjoy creating unusual items and sometimes I get inspired from bizarre and unusual places, in this case, video games. I realize that playing video games does not make me a gun expert, but I love video gaming! Yeah, yeah you're probably wondering where I get the time from.... well, I pull off many all nighters when everyone's asleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Plarn Creations - All Rights Reserved